The conference will be held at the Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge in the heart of Cape Town's Victoria & Albert (V&A) Waterfront. Within the immediate vicinity, you will find a plethora of shops, restaurants, and accommodation options, as well as world-class attractions such as the Two Oceans Aquarium.
Getting to the venue
Cape Town International Airport is approximately 20km from Cape Town’s city centre and the V&A Waterfront. From the airport, there are a number of ways to get to and from the airport. You can hire a car or shuttle, call an Uber, or take a metered taxi.
Directions to UCT Graduate School of Business Conference Parking and Protea Hotel by Marriott® Breakwater Lodge
Directions to Protea Hotel by Marriott® Breakwater Lodge from Cape Town International Airport:
- Take the N2 from the Airport to Town
- Carry on straight passed the Southern Sun Waterfront Hotel on your left and at the second set of traffic lights, turn right into Helen Suzman Boulevard
- Take the right hand lane that leads to a small set of traffic lights leading into Portswood Road
- Turn right into Portswood Road
- The GSB Conference Basement Parking can be reached by taking the first road on one’s right hand side.
- Please follow the GSB signs until you reach the security boom
- Hotel Guest Parking can be reached by taking the 2nd entrance on one’s right hand side when coming down Portswood Road (towards the Waterfront)
- The UCT Academic Conference Centre Parking will be the 3rd entrance on one’s right hand side.